YORKTOWN — Just because the holiday season is wrapping up, that does not mean you cannot still have fun. Here is a list of events around Yorktown January and February.
Yorktown Market Days – Winter Market– Riverwalk Landing, 331 Water St.
- What: Yorktown Market Days have been so popular that there will be markets held on select days throughout the winter.
- Cost: Free
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on select Saturdays through the winter.
- Jan. 29
- Feb. 12
- Feb. 26
- What: Local Historians Maureen Wiese and J. Michael Moore will provide interesting insights on people and events that helped shape the Historic Triangle as you walk with them through Yorktown.
- Cost: $10 per person. Free for ages 12 and under. To purchase tickets, click here.
- When: 1 p.m.
- What: Instead of a stroll like the even listed above, this is a hike through the National Park as Local Historians Maureen Wiese and J. Michael Moore will provide interesting insights on the landmarks that helped shape the Historic Triangle.
- Cost: $10 per person. To purchase tickets, click here.
- When: 11 a.m.