HISTORIC TRIANGLE — Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer has announced several lease transactions that were recently completed in the Greater Williamsburg area.
The following were reported by Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer:
- BASES of Virginia, an authorized manufacturer of Valpar component work samples, renewed its lease for its 5,000 sq. ft. industrial space located at 106 Greene Drive in Yorktown.
- The Toano Auto Clinic, a full-service preventative maintenance and automotive repair center, has renewed its lease for its 3,500 sq. ft. space located at 251 Industrial Blvd. in James City County.
- Industry Lift, a public benefit corporation dedicated to providing the platform, people and resources to lift industries to new heights, has renewed its lease for its 2,059 sq. ft. office space located at 5208 Monticello Ave. in Williamsburg.
- Williamsburg Winery Ltd. has renewed its lease for its tasting room, located at 427 W. Duke of Gloucester St. in Merchants Square, Williamsburg.
- Cale Management, Inc., a full services real estate firm specializing in property management and development, has renewed its lease for 1,224 sq. ft. office space located in Busch Corporate Center, located at 295 McLaws Circle in Williamsburg.
For more information about Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, please visit its website.