You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Sept. 19 through Sept. 22:
- Thursday: Capstan Bar Brewery, 2036 Exploration Way, Hampton, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson, 6450 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Flame and Pie:
- Saturday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
FoodaTude…Food with Attitude:
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 8 p.m.
Frank’s Monster Munchies:
- Saturday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E Mellen St., Hampton, noon – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: The Hampton Cup Regatta, 1006 E. Mercury Boulevard, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Thursday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs:
- Friday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday: The Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd Street Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Ozzlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon – 6 p.m.
Right On Time Mobile Diner
- Sunday: Richland’s Dairy Farm & Creamery, 116 Cox Road, Blackstone, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
The Scottish Pig:
- The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Vineyards each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
- Thursday: The Hungry Pug
- Friday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Saturday: Flame & Pie
- Sunday: Bali Bali Korean BBQ
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Friday: Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs
Gloucester Brewing Company
- Saturday: Shore Bites
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: Matchsticks BBQ Co.
- Friday: Fish Food by Uncle Russ’s Dockside Seafood
- Saturday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude
- Sunday: Capt’n Crabby
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.