Colonial Heritage Golf Club
- Location: 6500 Arthur Hills Drive, Williamsburg VA, 23188. We are on 60 across the road from the Williamsburg Pottery Pavilion.
- Email: email@example.com
- Colonial Heritage Website
Meet Analiese Michelle, Membership Director
- How long have you owned/been involved with your business?
- Colonial Heritage opened in 2003
- How did you get started in your business/ industry?
- Lennar opened Colonial Heritage as an active adult community in Lightfoot, VA in 2003.
- What is a common misconception about your business?
- Younger generations think that golf is an old man or rich man sport, when in reality all ages can play and we price our rounds very competitively.
- What makes you different from the other businesses in this area? Why should a customer pick you?
- We are ranked #7 in the state of VA in the year 2019 and #3 in Williamsburg.
- What is the most rewarding thing you get out of what you do?
- We provide a family-oriented recreational experience. Welcoming our members and visitors and their family and friends to play a round on a gorgeous day engenders a warm, wonderful feeling of community and appreciation for the beauty of Williamsburg.