WILLIAMSBURG — Exciting new things are happening at Midtown Row, specifically in the retail part of the hybrid retail/residential/entertainment district, with seven new shops slated to open by mid-2023.
Juicing Life Bar, specializing in organic and all-natural juices and smoothies, is hoping to open before the end of 2022. The company, which also prides itself on being green, is offering a promotion to earn points for a free juice by bringing in a glass bottle.
Other business expected to open include:
- Super Chix, a chicken and custard concept restaurant based out of Texas — this will be its first location in Virginia
- Riverside Health
- California Tortilla, a “re-imagined” fast-casual Mexican restaurant
- made, a fair-trade store that features “ethical fashion”
- House of Seven, a boutique specializing in women’s apparel run by the owner of Salon Seven — her second business in Midtown Row
- Mezah Mediterranean Grill, a restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine
“All of the other businesses, most of them will probably open in the first quarter of the year . Some of them may be in the second quarter of the year, but most likely early 2023, a lot of these businesses will be opening.” Hannah Warner, Marketing & Events Coordinator for Midtown Row, said.
Midtown Row is currently working on more business leases. As it stands, the property said it is a little over 30% leased for its new buildings and is excited about the future. Additional information about Midtown Row can be found on its official website.