WILLIAMSBURG — The Greater Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce (GWCC) has announced the 2021 recipients of its 15 Under 50 Awards.
The 15 Under 50 Awards are designed to honor up=and-coming business and civic leaders in the Greater Williamsburg area who have had an impact on their communities as well as are thriving in their own industries. Each year, the recipients are chosen by a panel from Williamsburg SCORE, an organization that provides business mentorship services and free counseling throughout the region.
This year’s recipients include:
- Adam Kinsman, James City County
- Brandon Randall, Hospice House & Support Care of Williamsburg
- Dustin DeVore, Kaufman & Canoles, P.C.
- Heather Harmon, Henderson, Inc.
- Henry Broaddus, William & Mary
- Henry Ranger, PharmD., The Prescription Shoppe
- Jade Ranger, PharmD., The Prescription Shoppe
- Margaret Atkins, Riverside Doctors’ Hospital Williamsburg
- Morgan Cordle, 757swim
- Olyvia Salyer, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty
- Robby Willey, The Virginia Beer Company
- Tom Coffey, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
- Tom Powell, Genie Jar Marketing
- Vernon Geddy, Old City Barbeque
- Yuri Adams, City of Williamsburg
To learn more about this and the other services offered through The Greater Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce, please visit its website.