You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped at your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Nov. 8 through Nov. 11:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Friday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4-9 p.m.
- Friday: Capstan Bar Brewing Co., 2036 Exploration Way, Hampton, 3-9 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4-9 p.m.
- Saturday: Tractor Supply Co., 119 Norge Lane, Williamsburg, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon- 7 p.m.
The Hungry Hungry Arrow:
Sunday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 1-7 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Thursday: Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, 4-9 p.m.
- Friday: St. George Brewing Co., 204 Challenger Way, Hampton, 4-9 p.m.
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon-9 p.m.
Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare:
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon-9 p.m.
Suck on This BBQ
- Out of service indefinitely
Prost! German Food Truck:
- Saturday: Lawns of the Colonial Williamsburg Art Museum, 326 Francis St. West, noon-4 p.m.
Uncle Russ’ Dockside Seafood Market
- Thursday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4-9 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: Bali Bali
- Friday: Foodatude…Food with Attitude
- Saturday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Sunday: Hungry Hungry Arrow
- Friday: The Scottish Pig
- Saturday: Flame & Pie
- Sunday: The Hungry Pug
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs
- Friday: Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: Uncle Russ’ Dockside Seafood
- Friday: Habana Hemingway Cafe
- Saturday: Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare
- Sunday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at email@example.com.