You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped at your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Oct. 11 through Oct. 14:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Friday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg — Weather-dependent
- Thursday: Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, 2 Bernardine Drive, Newport News
- Friday: Ferguson Enterprises, 12500 Jefferson Ave., Newport News, 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Friday: West Point, base of the Lord Delaware Bridge, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Sunday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon-7 p.m.
The German Snack Shack
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon-9 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Friday: Billsburg Brewery, 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4-9 p.m.
- Saturday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E. Mellen St., Hampton, noon-9 p.m.
- Thursday: Billsburg Brewery, 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. until sold out
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon until sold out
Suck on This BBQ
- Saturday: Pumpkinville Farm, 7709 Richmond Road, Toano, 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Pumpkinville Farm, 7709 Richmond Road, Toano, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Prost! German Food Truck:
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4-8 p.m.
- Sunday: Ware River Yacht Club, 5992 Ware Point Road, Gloucester, 4 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude, 4 p.m.
- Friday: Prost! German Food Truck, 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Matchsticks BBQ, noon
- Sunday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude, noon
- Thursday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Friday: Creekside Catering
- Saturday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Sunday: VA Blue Crab
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine, weather-dependent
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: El Coqui’s Empanada Workshop, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday: Closed for Revelry
- Saturday: The German Snack Shack, 12:30-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Bumbling Bee, 12-7 p.m.
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area, let us know at email@example.com.