WILLIAMSBURG — The Greater Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce (GWCC) is scheduled to hold the 2022 Legislative Forum.
The forum, which is scheduled to take place on on Jan. 6 at 8 a.m. in the auditorium inside the Williamsburg Regional Library, 515 Scotland St., will feature the entire Greater Williamsburg Delegation. The topics discussed during the event will include the 2022 Legislative Priorities set out by members of the GWCC.
The representatives scheduled to be at the forum include:
- Sen. Thomas Norment, 3rd Distict
- Sen. Mamie Locke, 2nd District
- Sen. Monty Mason, 1st District
- Del. Mike Mullin, 93rd District
- Del. Amanda Batten, 96th District
- Delegate-Elect A.C. Cordoza, 91st District
This is a free event and is open to the public. Anyone attending must register on the GWCC website in advance.
Networking will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the forum will start promptly at 8.