You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Oct. 31 through Nov. 3:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Thursday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E. Mellen St., Hampton, 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson, 6450 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Flame and Pie:
- Friday: Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: O’Connor Brewing Company, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Foodatude…Food with Attitude:
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Frank’s Monster Munchies:
- Thursday: Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E Mellen St., Hampton, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon – 7 p.m.
- Thursday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
The Scottish Pig:
- The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Vineyards each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
- Thursday: Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine
- Friday: NOSH modern mobile bistro
- Saturday: Bali Bali Korean BBQ
- Sunday: NOSH modern mobile bistro
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Friday: Right On Time Mobile Diner
- Saturday: La Cucina di Sophia
- Sunday: Habana Hemingway Cafe
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at email@example.com.