WILLIAMSBURG — Williamsburg will soon be welcoming a new seafood restaurant to the area.
The seafood chain restaurant leased its 4,830 square ft. property back in July 2021. The building used to house the Applebee’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill, which closed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
King Crab Seafood is a restaurant chain that offers cajun-style boiled seafood. Some items on its menu include crab, shrimp, fried catfish, and oyster baskets. The restaurant also offers a kid menu and various seasonings to choose from when ordering boiled seafood.
The Williamsburg location would be the ninth addition to the chain’s presence in Virginia. The chain currently has 8 restaurants in Virginia:
- 1035 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, Va 23455
- 10456 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Va 23235
- 4012 Victory Blvd, Portsmouth, Va 23701
- 7692 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, Va 22306
- 1601 Willow Lawn Dr, Richmond, Va 23230
- 300 Constitution Dr #109 Virginia Beach, Va 23462
- 900 Twentyninth Pl Ct, Charlottesville, Va 22901
- 4765 Valley View Blvd NW, Roanoke, Va 24012
The Williamsburg location is also in the midst of hiring staff for the new location.
More updates and information from the restaurant can be found on the King Crab Williamsburg Facebook page.