You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Aug. 1 through Aug. 4:
The Black Pearl:
- Friday: Capstan Bar Brewery, 2036 Exploration Way, Hampton, 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Thursday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Thursday: Capstan Bar Brewery, 2036 Exploration Way, Hampton, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: St. George Brewing Company, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Flame and Pie:
- Friday: Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson, 6450 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Benchtop Brewing, 1129 Boissevain Avenue, Norfolk, noon – 7 p.m.
Frank’s Monster Munchies:
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon – 9:30 p.m
The Hungry Pug:
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m
- Sunday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon – 7 p.m.
Kirbside Dawgs and Hawgs:
- Friday: Brass Canon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Brass Canon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 8:30 p.m.
Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare 2:
- Friday: T.G.O.V. Concert Series, 100 W Ocean View Ave., Norfolk, 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 7 p.m.
The Scottish Pig:
- The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Vineyards each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: Habana Hemingway Cafe Food Truck
- Friday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Saturday: Hungry Pug
- Sunday: Nosh
- Thursday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Friday: NOSH
- Saturday: Bali Korean BBQ & Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine
- Sunday: Matchsticks BBQ
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Friday: Kirby’s Kirbside Hawgs and Dawgs
- Saturday: Kirby’s Kirbside Hawgs and Dawgs
Gloucester Brewing Company
- Friday: Shore Bites
- Saturday: Shore Bites
- Sunday: The Dog House
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: NOSH
- Friday: Two Drummer’s Offbeat Eats
- Saturday: Frank’s Monster Munchies
- Sunday: The Hungry Pug
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at email@example.com.