You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Jan. 31 through Feb. 3:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Thursday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, 5 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 Shires Coloniale Distillery, 7218 Merrimac Trail, Williamsburg 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, 5 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Thursday: Fairlead Boat Works, 99 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Thursday: Ozzlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, 4 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Friday: MoMac Brewing Company, 3228 Academy Ave., Portsmouth, 3 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Saturday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E Mellen St., Hampton, 2 p.m.- 8 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon- 6:30 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Thursday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Friday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon- 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon- 9 p.m.
Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare:
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon- 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon- 8 p.m.
Prost! German Food Truck:
Closed for the season.
The Scottish Pig:
The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Winery each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Suck on This BBQ:
- Out of service indefinitely.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Friday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Saturday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Sunday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Thursday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Friday: The Hungry Pug
- Saturday: Creekside Catering Co.
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Saturday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: The Hungry Pug
- Friday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Saturday: Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare
- Sunday: Capt’n Crabby
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at email@example.com.