You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Jan. 24 through Jan. 27:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Friday: Peninsula Women’s Network Journey to Wellness Expo, 600 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, noon- 2 p.m.
- Saturday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, 5 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: MoMac Brewing Company, 3228 Academy Ave., Portsmouth, 3 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Hampton Roads Harley Davidson: Winter Sucks Open House, 6450 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Thursday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon- 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon- 6:30 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Friday: Capstan Bar Brewery, 2036 Exploration Way, Hampton, 4 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Saturday: Traditions Brewing Co., 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon- 8 p.m.
Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare:
Off for the weekend.
- Friday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4 p.m. until sold out
- Saturday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon until sold out
Prost! German Food Truck:
Closed for the season.
The Scottish Pig:
- Friday: Traditions Brewing Co., 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Winery each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Suck on This BBQ:
- Out of service indefinitely.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Friday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Saturday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Sunday: Bali Bali
- Thursday: Creekside Catering Co.
- Friday: Creekside Catering Co.
- Saturday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Sunday: The Hungry Pug
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Kirbside Dawgs and Hawgs
- Friday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Saturday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Friday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Saturday: Taste of Brazil
- Sunday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at email@example.com.