You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped at your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Sept. 20 through Sept. 23:
- Friday: St. George’s Brewing Co., 204 Challenger Way, Hampton, 4-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Great Food Truck Festival at Waters Edge Church, 6830 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, noon-5 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Friday: Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon-7:30 p.m.
Suck on This BBQ
- Saturday: Pumpkinville Farm, 7709 Richmond Road, Toano, 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Sunday: New Kent Winery, 8400 Old Church Road, New Kent, 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Sunday: Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon-6 p.m.
Prost! German Food Truck:
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, arriving at 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Gloucester Wine Festival at Brent & Becky Bulbs, 7900 Daffodil Lane, noon-5 p.m.
The German Snack Shack
- Friday: Food Trucks by the River, 329 Sixth St., West Point, 5-8 p.m.
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Thursday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 4-9 p.m.
- Friday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 4-9 p.m.
- Saturday: Shoofly Dairy Bar, 7127 Merrimac Trail, Williamsburg, 1-4 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
- Thursday: Creekside Catering Co.
- Friday: Two Drummers
- Saturday: Flame and Pie
- Sunday: Creekside Catering
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: Two Drummers OffBeat Eats, 4 p.m.
- Friday: Prost! German Food Truck, 4 p.m.
- Saturday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude, noon-7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Flame & Pie, noon
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: The Scottish Pig, 4-9 p.m.
- Friday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude, noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday: Hangry’s, 12:30-9 p.m.
- Sunday: The Hungry Pug, noon-6 p.m.
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine, 4-9 p.m.
- Friday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine, 4-9 p.m.
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.