You’ve see them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped at your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily is unveiling its new Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be this upcoming weekend, Aug. 23-26:
Suck on This BBQ:
- Thursday: Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd St., Williamsburg
- Friday: Ferguson Enterprises in Hampton
- Saturday: Hooker Bait and Tackle, 7828 Richmond Road, Toano
Two Drummers OffBeat Eats:
- Friday: The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1052, 81 Patch Rd., Hampton, noon-8 p.m.
- Saturday: Downtown Hampton Block Party, Queens Way, Hampton, 6-9:30 p.m.
- Friday: St. George Brewing Co., 204 Challenger Way, Hampton, 4-8 p.m.
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon-8:30 p.m.
FoodaTude…Food with Attitude:
- Friday: Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon-9 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Friday: Traditions Brewing, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News, VA
- Saturday: Billsburg Brewery, 2054 Jamestown Rd., noon-8 p.m.
- Saturday- Yorktown Market Days, 401 Water St., 8 a.m.-noon.
Hungry Hungry Arrow:
- Sunday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon-7 p.m.
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area, let us know at email@example.com.