With dozens of headlines every day, it’s easy to miss some here and there. Get in on the conversation with this list of WYDaily’s most-read stories from the past week.
History was made at the intersection of Scotland and Nassau streets this weekend. READ MORE.
City residents might be one step closer to seeing new apartments in their neighborhood. READ MORE.
A single-vehicle car crash in York County has resulted in the death of a Carrollton woman. READ MORE.
What began as an Etsy shop in 2014 is finally getting a physical home. Vintage Summers, Ltd., a store specializing in repurposed vintage home décor, jewelry and collectibles is having a grand opening for its brick and mortar shop, located at 3303 Poplar Creek Lane. READ MORE.
Authorities are shedding light on Monday’s stabbing incident that occurred in an off-base military housing community. READ MORE.
What is the environmental impact of a single plastic bottle? Jana Flores knows. She also knows a lot about safe alternatives for single-use plastics. READ MORE.
CATCH UP ON MORE STORIES FROM WYDAILY:
- Poquoson Museum’s America Goes to War returns this year
- Local nation park seeks proposals for adaptive use of building
- Brick and Vine comes to Merchants Square
- James River Association receives new learning grant from National Park Foundation
- W&M Theatre presents: “Dance of the Orcas”