DOSWELL — Kings Dominion is planning to hire more than 2,500 seasonal employees as it prepares for the spring and summer seasons, and is holding a week-long recruiting campaign to fill a majority of those positions, it announced.
The amusement park’s parent, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, is holding what it claims is its largest-ever recruiting campaign across all its parks in the United States and Canada Feb. 18 – 24.
“Our seasonal associates play such an important role in our mission of delivering amazing experiences to all of our guests,” said Bridgette Bywater, Kings Dominion vice president and general manager. “We’re proud to offer highly competitive wages and amazing perks, and a seasonal job at one of our parks can offer so much more than other workplaces.”
Open positions include ride operators, food and beverage, lifeguards and aquatics, security and more. For those 16 years of age or older, hourly pay ranges from $15 to $20 based on experience, prior service and position.
Kings Dominion offers competitive wages, benefits and perks for its associates including discounts, reward and recognition programs, exclusive events, free meals and free admission to any Cedar Fair park, it said.
On-the-spot job offers will be made at Kings Dominion’s Human Resources office from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the following dates:
- Saturday, Feb. 18: Interviewing for all positions
- Sunday, Feb. 19: Interviewing for Safety, Security and Admissions positions
- Monday, Feb. 20: Interviewing for all positions
- Tuesday, Feb. 21: Interviewing for Rides, Aquatics and Park Services positions
- Wednesday, Feb. 22: Interviewing for Food & Beverage / Games & Merchandise positions
- Thursday, Feb. 23: Interviewing for all positions
- Friday, Feb. 24: Interviewing for all positions
Learn more about the event and available positions by visiting the Kings Dominion’s website.