HISTORIC TRIANGLE — Sunday, Aug. 15 is National Relaxation Day. Here’s a roundup of some of the locally-owned spas and salons. Go ahead and treat yourself.
- Serenity Spa (1781 Jamestown Rd): Tucked away in a small shopping center off of Jamestown Road, Serenity Spa is a one-stop shop for all self-care needs, from massages, to mani-pedis to hair styling. They also offer 5% military discounts and donate to several local non-profits.
- Williamsburg Salt Spa (1111 Old Colony Ln): Using the power of salt, the Williamsburg Salt Spa offers various massage packages, saunas, and even has a salt cave where guests can unwind and breath in the salt air.
- New Town Nail Spa (5202 Monticello Ave): New Town Nail Spa offers manicures and pedicures, including gel, arcrylic, and dipping powder, including special mani-pedi prices for kids. They also offer eyelash services and waxing.
- SpaArtistry (352 McLaws Cir, STE 1): SpaArtistry offers facials, waxing, a seeweed body detox, and much more.
- European Beauty Concepts (5590 Foundation St): This salon and spa is located in New Town and offers services in hair styling, massages, special occasion make-up, and nail care.
- Victoria’s Day Spa (2847 Denbigh Blvd): From massages to hairstyling to nail care, Victoria’s Day Spa does a little bit of everything. They even offer lunch specials.
- Dolce Vita Salon and Spa (101 Mill Rd, Yorktown): Just like the name implies, Dolce Vita offers self-care services to make life a little sweeter.