You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped at your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Sept. 13 through Sept. 16:
Editor’s note: All scheduled appearances are weather-dependent. This story will be updated promptly if plans change because of Hurricane Florence.
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon-7 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Sunday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon-7:30 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Thursday: Alewerks Brewing Co., 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4-8:30 p.m.
- Friday: Billsburg Brewery, 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg.
Prost! German Food Truck:
- Saturday: Phillips Energy, 2586 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Hayes, 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
The German Snack Shack
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Co., 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4-9 p.m.
- Sunday: Center of the Universe Brewing Co., 11293 Air Park Rd, Ashland, 2:30-6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
- Friday: The Hungry Pug
- Saturday: Two Drummers OffBeat Eats
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: The Hungry Pug, 4- 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: MatchSticks BBQ, noon-7 p.m.
- Sunday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude, noon- 7 p.m.
Virginia Beer Co.
- Saturday: German Snack Shack, 4-8 p.m.
- Sunday: Two Drummers OffBeat Eats, 12:30- 6:30 p.m.
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Friday: Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.