Registration Now Open
Click here to register for this FREE event!
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Alumni House on the campus of William & Mary
500 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, Va 23185
*Advanced registration required. Must be 21+ to attend
What Is Strictly Business?
As the leading media company in the Historic Triangle, our commitment is to bring people together. We do this every day, online at WYDaily.com and on-air at 92.3 The Tide. Strictly Business is our way of making our virtual community a literal one, gathering local newsmakers and consumers who have a common commitment to community through a FREE networking event. Strictly Free. Strictly Fun. Strictly Business
Thank You To Our Corporate Sponsors
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
We are always looking for local partners to work with on this event. Reach out to Derek Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in learning more.
- Food and Beverage Sponsorship
- One of the benefits of attending Strictly Business is that you get to enjoy food from local restaurants.
- If your business is interested in getting your tasty menu in front of the community, this is your chance.
- All serving needs and serving staff are required.
- Prize Sponsorship
- What is better than a free networking event? A free networking event with awesome prizes!
- We are looking for local businesses to donate prizes with a value of $150 or more to be given away to event attendees.
- If you are offering a new service, menu or just opened in town, this is your time to get your name out there and bring new clients through your doors.
- Supporting Sponsorship
- Looking to get your business or non-profit name out to the community?
- Supporting sponsors are listed on event materials and have the opportunity to put items in the swag bags.
- Make a presence at the area’s largest networking event by being a Supporting Sponsor!