VIRGINIA — Virginia State Police is asking for the public’s help in locating a convicted sex offender who has failed to re-register, as required by state law.
Michael Paul Trim, 44, is registered at a home in Victoria, Va., but absconded at some point and has not registered a new address. He last registered with state police in January 2021. He is believed to now be in the Hampton Roads area.
Trim is 5’9” in height and weighs approximately 155 pounds. He has blue eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information about Trims’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact state police by using the “Tips” link located under the offender’s picture on the Virginia State Police Sex Offender Registry search page located here.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- A look back at Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s visits to Jamestown, Williamsburg
- Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Opens for All Adults on Sunday
- Food Truck Tracker: Here’s what food trucks in the area are doing
- From Yorktown to Jamestown: A Glimpse into this week’s Farmers Markets
- Man allegedly flashed genitals at woman and drove away, police said
- James City County man arrested in connection to Jan. 6 Capitol Riots