The Original Larry’s Hard Lemonade Brewing Company in Yorktown is back open after getting a renovation and changing their menu, the company announced on Facebook.
“One pandemic and a few hurdles later, here we are with Larry’s 2.0,” said Nikki McLoughlin, the general manager.
Larry’s now offers breakfast as well.
It originally opened in 2018, but closed at the end of 2019. Larry’s has been re-opened since Nov. 14 — Tuesday through Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., serving breakfast from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., McLoughlin said.
A year ago, most of their menu consisted of bar food like chicken tenders, wings and fries, but now Larry’s offers more like shrimp rolls, steak sandwiches, crab cake sandwiches and specials like seafood chowder.
For breakfast Larry’s now serves pancakes, chicken biscuits, omelets, grits and more.
“We strive to create a fun, family friendly environment with great food, service and vibe. We aren’t just your average beach bar,” McLoughlin said.
The following options from the restaurant actually incorporate Larry’s lemonade and honey in them: signature salad dressing, lemon ricotta pancakes, shandy-brined wings, Larry’s lemon pie and the beach beignet.
“We want to be different, something new and exciting for all to enjoy,” McLoughlin said about the incorporation of the lemonade and honey.
To stay up to date follow Larry’s Hard Lemonade Facebook page.
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- Tuning in and speaking up: These local podcasts are keeping the conversations going
- Hey y’all: This ‘downstairs’ restaurant is now open for dinner
- Yorktown woman now calls Miami home after being on CBS’ ‘Love Island’
- This new Yorktown restaurant will make your taste buds happy ‘pho’ sure
- Stone engravings and more: How one man turned his passion for rocks into a side gig