Meet Joseph Ash, President
- How long have you owned your business?
- How did you get started in your business/ industry?
- What is a common misconception about your business?
- One common misconception is martial arts is about fighting. Another is that it’s just a kids activity.
- What makes you different from the other businesses in this area? Why should a customer pick you?
- We use martial arts education as a platform for personal development. Our aim is to foster the positive leadership qualities within individuals, leading them to a happier and healthier lifestyle.
- What is the most rewarding thing you get out of what you do?
- Being able to walk along side people who are struggling and support change. Hearing clients say they know themselves better and are able to manage themselves and grow further on their own as a result of our work together.
And now some fun questions…
- Do you have a nickname?
- What is one food that you will not eat?
- Eat whatever is necessary
- What is your favorite movie?
- If someone was to give you a gift (money’s no object) what would you want?
- What is the one quality you admire most in others?
- If you had to pick one place in town to take a tourist, where would it be?
- Describe your perfect day off.
- Spring or Fall temperature, reading, writing and vegging out with the family
Always be informed. Click here to get the latest news and information delivered to your inbox