NEWPORT NEWS — The city’s Parks, Recreation and Tourism department is offering winter classes starting next month.
The classes are open to the public and registration starts now.
According to the city’s announcement, the programs include painting courses and dance classes to computer animation and language instruction. See the full course list here.
To register, either sign up online, call 757-926-1400 or visit the community centers below:
- Brittingham-Midtown Community Center, 570 McLawhorne Drive
- Courthouse Way Community Center, 14302 Old Courthouse Way
- Denbigh Community Center, 15198 Warwick Blvd.
- Doris Miller Community Center, 2814 Wickham Ave.
- Downtown Maritime Community Center, 104 Washington Ave.
- Riverview Gymnastics Center, 125 City Farm Road
- Warwick Recreation Center, 29 Copeland Lane