NEWPORT NEWS — Police here have arrested 27 people following a “coordinated takedown” Thursday morning.
The arrests resulted in more than 75 charges, according to a news release from the Newport News Police Department.
Kelly King, police department spokeswoman, said not all of the booking photos of the suspects are available.
Shakiyah Dollison, Malachi Martin and Kenneth Turner’s booking photos are not shown below.
- Stanley Barrett: possession of schedule 1, 2 drugs
- Chad Boyer: credit card larceny and credit card fraud
- Karel Claxton: burglary, grand larceny and petty larceny
- Terron Tyrone Daniels: probation violation
- Marcus Dickens: robbery
- Shakiyah Dollison: possession of marijuana
- Evans Dominque: six counts of probation violation
- Leroy Felton: two counts of probation violation
- Altwine Gallaway: two counts of malicious wounding, reckless driving and failure to report an accident
- Desmond Gardner: contempt of court
- Stanley Guy: possession of schedule 1, 2 drugs
- Tairo Hicks: larceny
- Markel Hill: larceny, obtaining money through false pretense
- Kory Houston: possession of schedule 1, 2 drugs
- Malachi Martin: possession of a concealed weapon without a permit
- Edwin Matthias: probation violation
- Traci Nocentelli: obstruction of justice
- Daniel Orgain: probation violation
- Michael Page: two counts possession with intent to manufacture schedule 1, 2 drugs and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Noah Renfro: four counts of grand larceny, four counts of petty larceny, four counts vehicle/aircraft/boat/enter/set in motion, two counts of credit card larceny, selling stolen property and two counts of failure to appear in court
- Michael Roberts:grand larceny and petty larceny (vehicle/aircraft/boat/enter/set in motion; reckless Driving/. generally, endanger life/limb/property; disregard or elude; driving without a license)
- Kierra Smith: failure to appear on misdemeanor offense; contempt of court.
- Yasmine Taliaferro: contempt of court; abuse/neglect child causing serious injury
- Billy Thomas: violent sex offender registration: fail or false information
- Kenneth Turner: credit card larceny; credit card fraud.
- Kevin Washington-Holmes: contempt of court
- Gale Wright: two counts of probation violation