NEWPORT NEWS — Riverside Health System will host breast cancer awareness events throughout the region starting this month.
According to the hospital’s event page, the events will vary in nature and range from fundraising opportunities and relay walks to informational sessions and cancer screenings.
Here’s a list events in the Newport News area:
- Real Men Wear Pink Campaign (through Oct. 31)
- About: Raise awareness and money to support the American Cancer Society breast cancer initiatives and help save lives.
- For more information, click here.
- Education Opportunity (Oct. 24. 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Location: Canon Health Fair, Newport News.
- About: Riverside Cancer Services team educates the company on breast health and HPV-cervical health at their Member Benefit Day.
- For more information, call 800-520-7006.
For a complete list of events in the Hampton Roads area, visit Riverside Health System’s website.