REGIONAL — Included below is the current local data (as of Oct. 25, 2021) regarding COVID-19.
Data by Locality
|Locality||Case Count||Hospitalization Count||Death Count|
|James City County||6,964||245||95|
|City of Williamsburg||1,153||43||14|
Current Level of Transmission
|James City County||High|
|City of Williamsburg||High|
School System Data
|School System||Total Positive Cases in Isolation||Total in Quarantine||Employees Fully Vaccinated||Students (12-17) Fully Vaccinated|
|Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools (WJCC)||33||245||91%||37.4%|
|York County School Division (YCSD)||18||Not Reported||Not Reported||Not Reported|
It is important to note that a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two weeks after the second dose of Comirnaty (formerly Pfizer-BioNTech) or Moderna vaccines.
|Locality||Received One Dose||Fully Vaccinated||Third Vaccine|
|Statewide||5,921,619 (69.4%)||5,324,523 (62.4%)||373,171 (not reported)|
|James City County||52,621 (68.8%)||47,435 (62%)||5,340 (7%)|
|City of Williamsburg||7,995 (53.5%)||7,180 (48%)||467 (3.1%)|
|York County||41,280 (60.5%)||37,405 (54.8%)||3,375 (4.9%)|
**This data does not reflect doses given out federally
Recent Information from WYDaily Regarding COVID-19 (As of Oct. 25, 2021)
- Williamsburg Launches Phase 3 of Pandemic Relief Grants
- Peninsula COVID-19 Operation Center Recognized by State Association
- Sen. Warner Meets With Local Leaders to Discuss COVID-19 Vaccination Status
- Over 400 participants Sign Up For WJCC COVID-19 Screening
- To learn more or to schedule an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, contact your healthcare provider or visit the website for Vaccinate Virginia.
- For more information regarding current vaccinations for COVID-19, visit the website for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- To find the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), click here.
- To see the current COVID-19 map courtesy of Johns Hopkins University & Medicine, click here.