WILLIAMSBURG — The College of William & Mary (W&M) is pulling out all of the stops as it celebrates Homecoming from Thursday, Oct. 7 through Sunday Oct. 10, 2021.
A majority of the weekend’ festivities are for Tribe alumni and their families. Here are some of the events that will be open to the general public:
Thursday, Oct. 7
- Institute for Integrative Conservation Open House
- 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Institute for Integrative Conservation, 221 N Boundary Street.
- (IIC) for an engaging open house to learn about our work to cultivate an inclusive community of leaders to solve global conservation challenges. Hear firsthand from how the IIC is leveraging W&M’s innovative culture, expertise and entrepreneurial mindset to advance conservation solutions and to build the next generation of conservation leaders.
- W&M Welcomes Former NFL Legend, Writer, Civil Rights Activist Reggie Williams
Friday, Oct. 8
- Alumni House Dedication
- Sunset Ceremony
- W&M Music Department Presents the Botetourt Chamber Singers, Dr. Jamie C. Bartlett, Conductor
Saturday, Oct. 9
- Homecoming Alumni Author Breakfast
- Football Game: W&M vs. University of Albany
For a complete list of all W&M Homecoming events checkout the homecoming website.
Masks are required inside all campus buildings.