Here are the latest statistic as of Thursday, June 3:
The latest numbers for the Peninsula Health District, which includes the Historic Triangle, are below, courtesy of the Virginia Department of Health’s (VDH) COVID-19 Dashboard:
COVID-19 variants of concern statistics as of Thursday, June 3:
The COVID-19 variants being tracked by the VDH include: B.1.1.7, B.1.351, B.1.427, B.1.429, P.1. The information below is the information statewide. For information, visit the Virginia dashboard for COVID-19 variants by clicking here.
Local school division statistics as of Thursday, June 3:
York County School Division’s COVID-19 Case Status Dashboard reports that the school system has identified 0 active positive cases of COVID-19 and a total of 357 positive cases.
Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools’ COVID-19 Dashboard reports that there is 1 student who has tested positive, 0 staff members who tested positive and are in isolation, 0 staff members in quarantine, 6 students in quarantine, and 1560 employees that are fully vaccinated.
Here are some recent WYDaily COVID-19 related headlines you may have missed:
- Virginia ABC Stores Relaxing COVID-19 Mitigation Measures
- Update: All Historic Triangle Government Offices No Longer Require Appointments
- Lost Your Vaccine Card? Here’s What to Do
- What you need to know to get your child vaccinated
- York Co. Senior Center Vaccine Clinic Closes on a Successful Note
For more news and information from around the Historic Triangle, visit WYDaily’s homepage!
CATCH UP ON MORE FROM WYDAILY:
- Virginia Beer Company Celebrates Pride with Friends Of Dorothy Hazy IPA
- Police Make Arrests In White Hall Larcenies
- W&M’s Malachi Imoh Earns VaSID Football All-State Honors
- Polling Site Information for the June 8 Democratic Primary