WILLIAMSBURG — Music lovers have lamented the lack of live music throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, but as vaccination rates rise in Virginia, Billsburg Brewery is bringing live acts back to the community.
Other musical acts will perform at Billsburg throughout the remainder of May:
- May 14, 5:00 p.m., Superstition
- May 15, 5:30 p.m., Skipjack Band
- May 20, 5:30 p.m., Nathan Lienard
- May 22, 6:00 p.m., Thirsty Curses
- May 23, 2 p.m., Freddy Hall
- May 27, 5:00 p.m., Hunter Rich
- May 28, 6 p.m., DOG Street Boyz
- May 29, 6 p.m., Soul Patch
- May 31, 3 p.m., Rio
For more information, visit the Billsburg Brewery website by clicking here.
CATCH UP ON MORE FROM WYDAILY: