HISTORIC TRIANGLE — Teens looking for a summer job might land one this Friday –– all from the comfort of their homes.
The Williamsburg Regional Library (WRL) is hosting a virtual job fair on Friday, May 7.
“Representatives from local youth employers join us to talk about their open positions and answer your questions,” stated WRL.
The job fair is virtual and hosted via the video meeting platform, Zoom. Click here for the Zoom link and login information.
Employers looking to hire teens through the job fair include Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, Great Wolf Lodge and the James City County Parks & Recreation department.
The Virtual Teen Job Fair is via Zoom on Friday, May 7 at 3 p.m.
For more information or to access the Zoom link, visit the Williamsburg Regional Library’s website.
CATCH UP ON MORE FROM WYDAILY:
- Run with the wolves: Great Wolf Lodge to hire more than 90 new positions
- Get your resume ready: Colonial Williamsburg Resorts is hiring
- “Can’t do it, can’t find the staff.” Local restaurants struggle to stay afloat during hiring drought
- Jamestown High grad wins “gold star” at The Citadel
- Peek of Joy 3D Ultrasound and Spa Moves to New Town Williamsburg
- President Biden stops by Yorktown Elementary during Hampton Roads tour