On Thursday, April 22 from 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 24 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., the company will be holding a job fair to fill over 500 open positions. Jobs available include seasonal as well as full-time opportunities, which start at up to $13.00/hour. New employees can expect benefits like a $200 signing bonus and free tickets to the parks.
The first fifty applicants to arrive on Thursday will receive a free ticket to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
The parks’ president, Kevin Lembke, sat down with Andy Harris of 92.3 The Tide to chat about the job fair and more news from the “World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park.” Click below to listen to the full interview!
CATCH UP ON MORE STORIES FROM WYDAILY:
- A new way of growing and connection: The Williamsburg Seed Library is open
- Local police help in search after patient escapes Eastern State Hospital
- Local police departments to take part in National Drug Take Back Day
- Park and Dine will incentivize good food in the great outdoors
- Williamsburg dog helps those grieving after a tragedy