Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases will join William & Mary’s Community Conversation on Thursday.
The virtual event is hosted by W&M President Katherine Rowe and is open to the public.
Dr. Fauci was previously scheduled to speak on Jan. 26, but due to a scheduling conflict, had to reschedule.
“Dr. Fauci is volunteering his time to participate in this conversation with President Rowe and Student Assembly President Anthony “AJ” Joseph,” according to the event’s description. “He will answer questions from the W&M community and discuss recent developments concerning COVID-19.”
“Topics for discussion will include the science driving decision making around COVID-19, lessons learned, vaccinations and other pressing matters related to the pandemic.”
The Community Conversation event with Dr. Anthony Fauci is Thursday, Feb. 18 at 3:30 p.m.
The event will be livestreamed and will be available here.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- ‘Vaccinate Virginia’ website is now live. Here’s what that means
- Here are the times and places to get ashes for Ash Wednesday
- Virginia is on its way to abolishing the death penalty. Meanwhile, a mother shares both grief and relief
- York County Planning Commission approves home-based firearms, gunsmithing business
- Work underway to expand Sadler Center
- JCC Parks & Rec host spring break for kids, teens
- Walsingham’s athletic director named ‘Athletic Administrator of the Year’