York County Economic Development is partnering with The Small Business Development Center of Hampton Roads to schedule free Zoom counseling sessions for businesses with Jim Carroll, executive director of the HRSBDC.
Melissa Davidson, assistant director of York County Economic Development said the program is simply one-on-one business counseling, including help with marketing, financial, tips, planning and more.
Davidson said Carroll has been engaged in business counseling for many years in counties throughout the state.
Appointments are available for the following dates: Feb. 19, March 19, April 16, May 21, June 18, July 23, Aug. 20, Sept. 17, Oct. 22, Nov. 19, and Dec. 14.
Anyone interested in registering for a session should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-890-3317.
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- AAA offers car care advice for those cold winter days
- The Gatewood house is a part of the community puzzle, and the Toano Historical Society is determined to save it
- Colonial Williamsburg announces Black History Month programs and events
- ICYMI: Colonial Parkway, COVID-19 hotline, utility relief and more
- Is your kid a trivia whiz? Put their skills to the test — virtually