William & Mary men’s basketball “paused all team activities on Tuesday due to COVID-19 protocols within the program,” according to a Tribe Athletics’ news release.
“The Colonial Athletic Association announced that the Tribe’s upcoming games against James Madison on Feb. 6-7 and at UNCW on Feb. 13-14 have been postponed,” according to the Tuesday’s news release. “A decision on rescheduling the four postponed games will be made at a later date.”
It is not clear when Tribe Athletics found out about the positive cases and which program members— players or staff — tested positive for the virus.
The news comes less than a week after the Tribe women’s basketball team postponed its games against Towson on Jan. 30-31 and James Madison on Feb. 6-7 “due to COVID-19 protocols” within the Tribe women’s basketball program.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- W&M women’s basketball team pauses activities due to COVID-19 protocols
- Five things you need to know: How to drive in winter weather
- Learn gardening tips on zoom through a York County ‘Master Your Garden’ program
- Colonial Williamsburg announces Black History Month programs and events
- The Gatewood house is a part of the community puzzle, and the Toano Historical Society is determined to save it