Kids who would like to make art (and eat it too) might want to check out this event.
James City County Parks and Recreation is offering a cupcake-decorating class Friday, Feb. 5 at the James City County Recreation Center from 5-7 p.m.
The class, which costs $25, is for those 7- to 13-years-old.
Participants can plan to “Come decorate Valentine-themed cupcakes using buttercream icing,” according to the class description.
The Williamsburg Chocolatier, Inc. will serve as class instructor and attendees are expected to bring an apron, dress accordingly and tie back long hair.
The James City County Recreation Center is located at 5301 Longhill Road.
The registration fee includes all supplies. Food allergies should be noted. Register online here or call 757-259-4200.
For more information, visit the James City County Parks and Recreation catalog.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- Williamsburg Crossing Bruster’s ice cream shop may soon have a drive-thru
- JCC Planning commission approves special-use permit for Williamsburg landscaping business
- Peninsula Health District expands COVID-19 vaccinations to ‘Phase 1b’ priority recipients
- WJCC Schools delays hybrid learning to mid-February
- Man charged for allegedly sodomizing teen, YPSO says
- Ex-Ford’s Colony co-owner indicted on bank fraud
- Q&A with W&M professor on First Amendment freedoms and limitations
- The George Washington Inn and Conference Center will be turned into a 125-unit rental apartment building
- Phase 2 of the First Baptist Church archaeological project begins; foundations donate millions