Virginia State Police are seeking information regarding two vehicles possibly involved in a shooting incident that occurred Tuesday morning on Interstate 64 near Lee Hall.
According to a Virginia State Police news release, a red sedan was struck by several bullets while traveling eastbound on I-64 at approximately 3 a.m. Two passengers in the sedan observed two unidentified vehicles before hearing what sounded like gunshots, according to police. No one was injured in the incident.
All eastbound lanes and the Lee Hall entrance ramp were closed to traffic for several hours Tuesday as state police investigated the scene, according to reports.
The Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation is seeking information regarding the two unidentified vehicles, as well as anyone who may have witnessed suspicious behavior in the vicinity prior to, during or after the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Virginia State Police at 757-424-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- WJCC Schools delays hybrid learning to mid-February
- Ex-Ford’s Colony co-owner indicted on bank fraud
- Q&A with W&M professor on First Amendment freedoms and limitations
- The George Washington Inn and Conference Center will be turned into a 125-unit rental apartment building
- Phase 2 of the First Baptist Church archaeological project begins; foundations donate millions