The Colonial Athletic Association announced the addition of a game between William & Mary and Drexel to the league schedule this weekend.
The Tribe (4-6, 2-3 CAA) will host the Dragons on Saturday at 1 p.m. inside Kaplan Arena. It will mark the third-straight game between the two teams, which split the series in Philadelphia last weekend. The Dragons (6-5, 1-3 CAA) won game one, 82-58, on Jan. 16, before the Tribe used a 14-0 run to rally past Drexel, 69-64, on Jan. 17.
Both teams had games postponed this weekend due to COVID in other programs. W&M’s games with Charleston, Jan. 23-24, were postponed on Wednesday due to a positive case inside the Cougars program. Drexel previously had its games at Elon postponed as the Phoenix remain paused due to COVID.
Saturday’s game will be broadcast on FloHoops. A FloHoops subscription is $12.50 per month or $95.88 per year ($7.99 per month). Tribe fans can catch the men’s basketball action over the Tribe Sports Network with Jay Colley and Bobby Dwyer on the call. Locally in Williamsburg, fans can listen in on The Tide 92.3 FM and the audio is also available over the Web via the Tune-In app.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- Man charged for allegedly sodomizing teen, YPSO says
- WJCC Schools delays hybrid learning to mid-February
- Ex-Ford’s Colony co-owner indicted on bank fraud
- Q&A with W&M professor on First Amendment freedoms and limitations
- The George Washington Inn and Conference Center will be turned into a 125-unit rental apartment building
- Phase 2 of the First Baptist Church archaeological project begins; foundations donate millions