Each month, the city of Williamsburg’s Job Ready Academy offers free, online classes to help those looking for work.
The course lasts five days with at least an hour of instruction and discourse daily, sponsored by the Historic Triangle Pathways to Independence.
RELATED STORY: Get yourself ‘job ready’ with this free virtual academy
While the academy typically has one class a month, in January, job seekers can choose from two courses.
Besides the Job Ready Academy, participants can also register for Ace the Interview, a three day class that provides a concentrated look into one of the job academy’s most popular topics, according to the Eventbrite page.
The classes are open for Williamsburg, James City County, York County and Poquoson residents. You can register for each course here.
The Job Ready Academy meets on Jan. 11-15 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Ace the Interview class starts Jan. 25-27 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
For more information, email Joni Hall-Nate at email@example.com or call 757-220-6117.
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- IN PHOTOS: Fire, emergency medical services staff get COVID-19 vaccine
- James City County, York County BOS elect new chairmen, vice chairmen
- Free meals: York County School Division changes distribution schedule
- Dr. Anthony Fauci to speak about vaccines in Virginia during virtual event
- New year, new bubbly: Williamsburg Winery releases sparkling wine
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg now running year round after announcing new winter events
- Williamsburg city manager orders staff to telework