Kids with a sweet tooth and a knack for decorating might not want to miss this.
The Williamsburg Chocolatier Inc. is hosting two workshops where kids can build and decorate their own gingerbread houses –– “the perfect holiday centerpiece,” according to the James City County Parks and Recreation’s Facebook post.
Each workshop costs $25 and is open for those 6 to 13 years old.
While the gingerbread house making supplies are included, kids are asked to “bring an apron or dress accordingly and tie back long hair.”
The Kids’ Gingerbread House Workshops are at the James City County Recreation Center, 5301 Longhill Road, on Friday, Dec. 4 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 5 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, call 757-259-4200 or check out the James City County Parks and Recreation’s brochure here.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- ‘Tis the season of giving. Here’s a list of local nonprofits looking for a little love
- Grand Illumination 2020 isn’t happening, but the spark of holiday cheer still burns bright
- Stone engravings and more: How one man turned his passion for rocks into a side gig
- W&M men’s basketball played its first game Saturday. Now they’re ‘pausing’ team activities due to ‘COVID-19 protocol’
- A mild winter is to blame if you have fleas. Here’s how to fix that