How many times have you heard this year is a mess?
Too many to count, probably.
From local businesses to school programs, the coronavirus pandemic has affected nearly every aspect of our community.
But there are still organizations in the area trying to do good.
Here’s a list of nonprofits who are hosting fundraising campaigns or participating in Giving Tuesday.
Williamsburg/James City County
- Addy’s Colors
- Community of Faith Mission
- Williamsburg Community Foundation
- House of Mercy
- Bacon Street Youth and Family Services
- Literacy for Life
- Child Development Resources
- The ARC of Greater Williamsburg
- Here For The Girls
- Williamsburg Regional Library
- Habitat for Humanity Peninsula and Greater Williamsburg
- YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas
- Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
- Transitions Family Violence Services
- Youth Volunteer Corps of Hampton Roads
- Avalon Center
- The Salvation Army-Williamsburg
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- Yorktown woman now calls Miami home after being on CBS’ ‘Love Island’
- Apart but not alone: WYDaily reporters share what Thanksgiving means to them
- Don’t feel like cooking for Thanksgiving this year? Give thanks to these local restaurants then
- Keep Felix and Fido safe during Thanksgiving – giving them treats from the holiday table isn’t the healthiest option