Let’s face it, this year is far from traditional.
As many families spend this holiday season apart because of COVID-19, having the traditional Thanksgiving meal isn’t quite so feasible.
And sometimes you just don’t feel like roasting a giant bird in a vat of peanut oil.
Well, if you’re opting out of doing the cooking yourself this Thanksgiving weekend, then at least give thanks to these local restaurants.
Here’s a list of Williamsburg Area Restaurant Association (WARA) members who are open for the holiday.
Oh, and they all do take-out by the way.
Visit WARA’s website to view the list of holiday hours around the Historic Triangle.
- Amber Ox: 757-790-2299
*curbside takeout available through dining hours.
- Olde Towne Pizza & Pasta: 757-253-7846
- Shorty’s Diner: 757-603-6674
- Two Drummers Smokehouse: 757-250-3839
- Blue Talon Bistro: 757-476-2583
- Kyoto Japanese Restaurant: 757-220-8888
- La Piazza: 757-229-8610
- Le Yaca French Restaurant: 757-220-3616
- Spice Palace Indian Cuisine: 757-220-3030
- Gabriel Archer Tavern/Williamsburg Winery: 757-229-0999
- Opus 9 Steakhouse: 757-645-4779
*must have Thanksgiving to-go orders placed by Wednesday at 3 p.m.
- Riverwalk Restaurant/Water Street Grill:757-875-1525
- Craft 31: 757-378-3268
- Dog Street Pub: 757-293-6478
- Blackbird Bakery: 757- 229-8610
- Duck Donuts: 757-258-3825
- Berret’s Seafood Restaurant: 757-253-1847
- Captain George’s: 757-565-2323
- Fat Tuna: 757-903-2811
- Waypoint Grill: 757-220-2228
- Whaling Company: 757-229-0275
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- ‘A labor of love’: See how this local filmmaker is capturing the heart of Williamsburg
- Better safe than sorry: Here are some food safety tips for Thanksgiving
- Person in critical condition following apartment fire in Yorktown
- If you’re an art and cultural organization, then hurry up and apply for this grant