Commercial real estate firm Colliers International announced Wednesday an apartment complex in Williamsburg sold for $46.5 million to a Glen Allen-based real estate investment group Capital Square 1031.
George Hankins, senior vice president for Colliers International, confirmed the sale of the 198-unit apartment complex.
The complex was developed in 2018 by Charleston, South Carolina-based real estate developer Greystar. It’s located at 100 Whitworth Way, Elan-Williamsburg.
There are nine floor plans available. One bedroom, two and three bedroom apartments are available. The floor plans range from 696 square feet to 1,232 square feet.
The complex is located within a three-mile radius of Colonial Williamsburg, the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, Merchants Square, the Shops at High Street and Marketplace Shopping District, according to the announcement.
For more information on the Elan Williamsburg, click here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- Coronavirus and the flu: Here’s why health officials say you should consider getting a flu shot this season
- Coronavirus: Nearly $70K in grants are going to these local organizations
- Local nonprofit declares success in recent fundraising
- This walking group meets in the Historic Triangle–––with social distancing
- Former Econo Lodge in Williamsburg is now affordable housing