You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Nov. 14 through Nov. 17:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 12 – 8 p.m.
Flame and Pie:
- Thursday: Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E Mellen St., Hampton, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
FoodaTude…Food with Attitude:
- Saturday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 8 p.m.
Frank’s Monster Munchies:
- Friday: Twisted Knot Brewing Co., 11838 Canon Blvd., Suite 400, Newport News, noon – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon – 9 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Friday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon – 8 p.m.
The Scottish Pig:
- The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Vineyards each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Company
- Friday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Thursday: NOSH modern mobile bistro
- Friday: The Hungry Pug
- Saturday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude
- Sunday: NOSH modern mobile bistro
Gloucester Brewing Company
- Friday: Creekside Catering
- Saturday: On the Flip Side
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: Bali Bali Korean BBQ
- Friday: Habana Hemingway
- Saturday: Smoked Biscuit
- Sunday: Matchsticks BBQ
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.