You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Sept. 12 through Sept. 15:
Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine:
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon to 9:30 p.m.
Flame and Pie:
- Saturday: Twisted Knot Brewing Co., 11838 Canon Boulevard Suite 400, Newport News, 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E Mellen Street, Hampton, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
FoodaTude…Food with Attitude:
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 8 p.m.
Frank’s Monster Munchies:
- Thursday: St. George Brewing Company, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson, 6450 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: The Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd Street, Williamsburg, noon – 7 p.m.
Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs:
- Friday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m
- Sunday: The Veil Brewing Co., 1301 Roseneath Road, Richmond, noon – 6 p.m.
The Scottish Pig:
- The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Vineyards each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
- Thursday: NOSH Modern Bistro
- Friday: Creekside Catering Co.
- Sunday: Foodatude…Food with Attitude
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Friday: Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs
- Saturday: Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs
Gloucester Brewing Company
- Thursday: The Calico Pig
- Saturday: The Calico Pig
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: El Coqui’s Empanada Workshop
- Friday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Saturday: Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine
- Sunday: Frank’s Monster Munchies
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.