You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Aug. 29 through Sept. 1:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Friday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Flame and Pie:
- Saturday: Ozzlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Ozzlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon – 8 p.m.
FoodaTude…Food with Attitude:
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon – 8 p.m.
Frank’s Monster Munchies:
- Saturday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E Mellen St., Hampton, noon – 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Groovin’ by the Bay, Millpoint Park, 100 Eaton Street Hampton, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Friday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs:
- Friday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: Jamestown Jams, 2205 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
The Scottish Pig:
- The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Vineyards each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Friday: Foodatude…Food with Attitude
- Saturday: NOSH Modern Micro Bistro
- Sunday: Habana Hemingway Cafe
- Thursday: The Hungry Pug
- Friday: NOSH Modern Micro Bistro
- Saturday: Foodatude…Food with Attitude
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Friday: Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs
- Saturday: Habana Hemingway Cafe
- Sunday: Kirby’s Kirbside Dawgs & Hawgs
Gloucester Brewing Company
- Thursday: Shore Bites
- Friday: On the Flip Side
- Saturday: On the Flip Side
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: The Scottish Pig
- Friday: Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine
- Saturday: Fish Food by Uncle Russ’ Dockside Seafood Market
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.