New details have emerged about the upcoming Williamsburg Live festival this summer.
The festival, which will replace the Virginia Arts Festival’s Funhouse Fest, will have a variety of different performing acts, local craft beers and food trucks from all over Hampton Roads.
On June 21-22, two local craft beer companies will be making an appearance at the festival.
Alewerks Brewing Company and Billsburg Brewery will both be making exclusive brews for the event, according to a news release from the Virginia Arts Festival.
In addition to specialty drinks, guests will have an array of food available from the following food trucks:
- Prost, makes handmade sausages, schnitzel and other German favorites
- Food-A-Tude, has fresh takes on county fair classics like Lobster Tail Corndogs
- Matchsticks BBQ, makes low, slow and wood-smoked BBQ foodie favorites
- Colonial Williamsburg Huzzah’s, makes the Juicy Lucy burger, jumbo pretzels, and more
- VA Blue Crab Co., makes fresh-caught crabs in inspired dishes
- Chesapeake Concessions serves refreshing iced teas, lemonade and more
- Joysicles, makes one-of-a-kind flavors like Sweet Corn Coconut or Peach Jalapeño
- Cast Iron Catering Co., serves slow-roasted BBQ and sumptuous sides
- Capt’n Crabby, provides Zagat Award-winning crabtastic fare
- State Fair Kettle Corn, popped from locally grown corn
- Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare, makes North Carolina BBQ on fries, nachos, and more
Gates will open at the festive site — the lawn of the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg — at 6 p.m. on Friday.
The festival will begin at 7:30 p.m. on Friday (June 21) with Parker Millsap, followed by Grammy winner Norah Jones at 9 p.m.
On Saturday (June 22), gates will open at the festival site at 5:30 p.m. Opener Mandolin Orange will play at 7:30 p.m. followed by Emmylou Harris at 9 p.m.
Tickets for Friday and Saturday individually range between $45 to $125, or guests can purchase a two-day pass which ranges from $85 to $237. To learn more about the festival and purchase tickets, visit the Virginia Arts Festival online.