The weather is getting warmer and the farmers market season is beginning in Hampton Roads.
Here’s a list of farmers markets to visit on the Southside.
Hampton Boulevard Farmers Market
- 2019 Season Hours: Wednesdays, 3 to 6 p.m. April through October.
- Location: Church of the Good Shepherd, 7400 Hampton Blvd., Norfolk.
The Markets Fare at East Beach
- 2019 Season Hours: Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. April through October.
- Location: East Beach Neighborhood, 22nd Bay Street and Shore Drive, Norfolk.
- 2019 Season Hours: Saturdays, 9 a.m. to noon, May through October.
- Location: 620 19th St.
- 2019 Season Hours: Saturdays, 9 a.m. to noon, starting in March (see Facebook for additional dates)
- Location: 2945 Shore Drive.
- Open year-round, see Facebook for details
- Location: 3640 Dam Neck Road.
- 2019 Season Hours: Thursdays, 4 to 7 p.m. bi-weekly (see Facebook for dates).
- Location: 873 Little Neck Road.