You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be March 28 through March 31:
The Black Pearl:
- Friday: Traditions Brewing Co., 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News, 4 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Capstan Bar Brewery, 2036 Exploration Way, Hampton, 4 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Friday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 4:30 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon- 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: Capstan Bar Brewery, 2036 Exploration Way, Hampton, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Saturday: Tractor Supply Co., 119 Norge Lane, Williamsburg, noon- 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon- 7 p.m.
Frank’s Monster Munchies:
- Friday: Hampton Roads Harley Davidson Bike Night, 6450 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, 5 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Traditions Brewing Co., 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News, 1 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Ozzlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon- 5 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Thursday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Friday: St. George Brewing Company, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Kirbside Dawgs and Hawgs:
- Thursday: Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 5 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Buggy Bathe, 2217 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, noon- 3 p.m.
Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare:
Off for the weekend.
The Scottish Pig:
The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Winery each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Suck on This BBQ:
- Out of service indefinitely.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: The Hungry Pug
- Friday: NOSH modern mobile bistro
- Saturday: Bali Bali
- Sunday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Thursday: Bali Bali
- Friday: Creekside Catering Co.
- Saturday: Flame & Pie
- Sunday: NOSH modern mobile bistro
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Thursday: Kirbside Dawgs and Hawgs
- Friday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Saturday: Chef K
Gloucester Brewing Company
- Friday: On the Flip Side
- Saturday: On the Flip Side
- Sunday: Creekside Catering Co.
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: El Coqui’s Empanda Workshop
- Friday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Saturday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Sunday: The Black Pearl
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.